We are passionate about delivering healthcare to Care Homes and Nursing Homes alike, putting the needs of the patient and care home management at the centre of all we do.
Why Partner with a Care Home Pharmacy
Our Care Home pharmacy services are second to none and we apply a multitude of diverse approaches to stand out in our field. We believe the best way to be successful in medicine management is to work closely with all care home stakeholders and maintain excellent relationships with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Residential Care Home pharmacies can provide audit, inspection and training packages that are CQC compliant. We have in-house certified pharmacists who can work with care home management to maintain the CQC’s constantly evolving compliance requirements. Our training courses are tailored to target continuing the educational development most relevant to your care home or nursing home.
Benefits of Care Home Pharmacy Services
We offer innovative Care Home pharmacy solutions by offering the flexibility of a small provider combined with the support and training capabilities of a larger chain, differentiating ourselves by the care and attention we pay to every detail. Large pharmacy chains often service care homes with a one-size-fits-all solution. But we know that each care home has unique requirements and needs a specialist service that we can provide, which includes:
- Collect prescriptions from surgeries and care homes.
- Dispense prescriptions until 18:00 and still provide same-day delivery.
- Implement any mid-cycle changes or medicines (for example, antibiotics on doctors rounds) on the same day, with MAR charts.
- Free up care home staff by auditing monthly repeat prescriptions and implement any required changes.
- Accept emergency care home or surgery prescriptions by fax.
- Provide a dedicated pharmacist as a single point of contact for your care home
- Liaise with surgeries and hospitals on behalf of your care home.