What is a Travel Clinic?
A Travel Health Clinic provides full-service travel health consultations and vaccination services in accordance with your travel destination. Our goal is to ensure travellers like you get the best protection during their trips abroad. Our pharmacists can review your prescription records and provide you with a health risk assessment, as well as advice on how to best manage any chronic conditions which may need to be considered whilst you travel. During your Travel Clinic consultation, we will take your medical history and review your travel destinations and activities to fully understand your needs. The last thing you should worry about is the possibility of contracting preventable diseases which could spoil your time during the trip.
Why Choose A Travel Clinic?
Booking your appointment with a Travel Clinic in the UK is recommended any time you plan to travel abroad. Many countries require proof of certain vaccinations to be shown at your point of entry. It is also wise to consult the services of Travel Clinic professionals if there exists any possibility that you will be exposed to foreign viruses and bacteria amidst your travels. Certain Travel Vaccinations are available through the NHS and can be obtained at your local surgery, but your GP may not stock the vaccine you require, or you may not wish to wait.
Our travel vaccine clinic targets known infectious diseases from the Tropics to Sub Sahara and Asian travel destinations.
Which Travel Vaccines Do We Offer?
Travel vaccines or services which we provide include:
- Cholera – For those flying to Asia, Central America, and Africa to help avoid bacterial infection from contaminated water and food.
- Hepatitis Vaccines – To serve as protection from both Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B.
- Japanese Encephalitis, Malaria, and Yellow Fever – For protection against the diseases caused by mosquitoes.
- Tick-borne Encephalitis – Works to prevent a tick-borne virus.
- Rabies – Recommended for rural travel offering protection against the potentially fatal disease caused by bites from infected animals.
- Typhoid – Given to those who may be exposed to bacteria caused by poor hygiene and sanitation.
Book your appointment at our Travel Clinic today by completing our contact form to receive a call back from one of our pharmacists.