Things to Consider when looking for Private Doctor Services in Solihull
Increasing numbers of people are opting to take an alternative route to access a GP. Time, ease and convenience are some of the most common reasons cited by busy people who want an appointment to fit in with their lifestyle and commitments.
What aspects should you consider when looking for a private doctor consultation?
Its no secret that GP services in the UK are under so much pressure, they are creaking at the seams. Many people are looking to the private sector as an alternative to the NHS because of what it can offer them. So what are the clear benefits of opting for private doctor services in Solihull?
- Make an appointment to suit your schedule
- Find a quicker appointment rather than having to wait days or weeks
- More extensive appointment times to suit busy families and shift workers
- Same-day appointments available seven days a week
- Enjoy time to discuss your health concerns in a no-rush environment when appointment times are not rigidly limited
- Private and well-appointed consulting rooms
- Full pharmacy services to collect any necessary prescription or have your medicines delivered to your home on a same day service
- Total compliance with Care Quality Commission standards and regulations
- Sick notes and referral letters provided as required
- Clear, transparent charging with an initial consultation costing less than £40
If you feel a little uncomfortable about the concept of going privately, remember your private doctor consultation with us is freeing up crucial NHS time for another patient. You can enjoy peace of mind by seeing a doctor more quickly allowing you to resolve health concerns and issues and move on with your life, fulfilling your responsibilities at work and caring for your family. It is effective, productive and you will be surprised at how reasonable the charges are.
In our increasingly overloaded lives, the ease and convenience of instant access to a doctor have never been more important. Visit our website www.pharmacytomydoor.co.uk and learn more about our integration with Medicspot to bring you a one-stop private doctor service in Solihull tailored to your individual needs.